Digital agency F That is looking to link with a UK-based animator with experience to join their team.
Who You Are:
We're hiring for a Senior Animator with experience in producing content for the music industry to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will be fun and friendly with a passion for creating next-level content.
We're looking for someone who is skilled in animation as well as graphic design and video editing. Experience in producing animated artwork, lyric videos, Spotify canvases and similar music-industry-specific content is a must. The role is wide-ranging so a good understanding of working with
3D animation skills would also be advantageous but not essential.
Our collective experience in design, content creation, digital marketing, and PR means we come at everything we do from a unique perspective.
The salary for this is dependent on the creative's experience.
- Motion design & animation
- Graphic design
- Reformatting assets so that they are optimised for different channels
- Ideas and creative thinking
- Coming up with music video treatments
- Working on pitch briefs to win new clients
- Deliver projects from concept through to execution
- A love of music
- A fun attitude to working
- An outstanding portfolio of projects including music-industry-specific work
- Significant proven experience in a similar position
- Ability to accurately determine how long each project will take to complete
- An interest in current design trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Good communication is almost more important than your design skills)
- Passion, creativity and imagination, enthusiasm, focus and determination
- Advanced understanding of After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and InDesign
- A good understanding of the social media landscape
Nice To Have But Not Essential:
- 3D Animation skills
- Illustration skills
- Filming skills
Please apply with your CV, portfolio and any other relevant examples of your work, thank you.
This is a location-specific brief and only applicants based in, or with the ability to travel to, London will be considered for this opportunity.