[COMMISSIONER] have a release from [ARTIST] next September that we want to present at the Universal Music Group Global Conference in February.
For that, we need an epic video and we are looking for a creative production company to bring this to life.
- 60-second reel for UMG Conference
- Cut-down vignettes for sequential ads
We will be issuing the ultimate remastered version, the best sound possible incl. deluxe vinyl reissues (incl. a Super Deluxe Complete Set), SACD + Blu-ray Audio & Spatial Audio.
- The UMG Classics & Jazz Conference in February
- The mainstream and core classical audiences
- Audiophile/Super Deluxe Edition buyers
- Luxury Classical Audience (ROH/Glyndebourne goers)
This is the ultimate reissue of the Greatest Recording of All Time.
Capture the scale of ambition and sheer size of the Edition (each one will weigh well over 15kg).
We are looking for some new visuals rather than relying on existing recording session footage to give everyone in the ‘virtual’ room at the Conference (and after that the buying public) the sense of ambition with this project.
- The scene from Apocalypse Now with the Chinook Helicopters comes to mind. Can we recreate, with a “helicopter” carrying a secret crate with the Edition inside? If we can’t use a real helicopter (budget/logistics) how can we create an epic scene?
- The master tapes – think ark of the covenant (Indiana Jones), recreate finding them in the archive and then returning them like the last scene of Raiders.
- Maybe a world’s strongest man trying to deadlift the edition (think The Mountain from Game of Thrones), think Norse-gods/mythology.
- Showing this remastered edition knocks all others out the park (maybe it lands on top of them Monty Python Credit style).
Ideally, we’d need a final video by the end of January.
This global brief is open to all applicants, regardless of location.